Press briefing on next week’s plenary session - Friday, 9 December, at 11.00
Spokespersons for Parliament and for political groups will hold a briefing on the 12-15 December plenary session on Friday at 11.00, in Parliament’s Anna Politkovskaya press room.
Key topics next week include:
- Award of the Sakharov Prize 2022 to the brave Ukrainian People
- Preparation of the 15 December EU summit
- EU response to distortive US tax breaks
- Debate on the humanitarian situation in Ukraine and debate and vote on the 90th anniversary of the Holodomor massive killings
- Vote on new law to boost the deployment of renewable energy power plants
- Protecting EU strategic infrastructure from China’s influence
- “This is Europe” debate with Slovenian Prime Minister Robert Golob
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English, French and German.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://ep.interactio.eu/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
You can follow it live from 11.00 on Friday in Parliament’s Anna Politkovskaya press room or via Parliament’s webstreaming and EbS.
Information for the media - Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if necessary.
For more details, check the connection guidelines and recommendations for remote speakers.
Jaume DUCH GUILLOTEP Spokesperson and Director General for Communication
Delphine COLARDHead of Spokesperson’s Unit and Deputy Spokesperson
Neil CORLETTHead of the Press Unit
Het Parlement in de sociale media