Press briefing on next week’s plenary session
Spokespersons for Parliament and for political groups will hold a briefing on the 16-19 January plenary session on Friday at 11.00, in Parliament’s Anna Politkovskaya press room.
Key topics next week include:
- Key debate on the outcomes of the 15 December EU summit
- Protest crackdown and executions in Iran
- Establishing a tribunal on the crime of aggression against Ukraine
- Debate on the priorities Swedish EU Council Presidency
- Election of a new EP Vice-President
- Reform of EU procedures and control measures for waste shipments
- Uber’s lobbying practices in the EU
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English, French and German.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://ep.interactio.eu/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
Information for the media - Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if necessary.